- Difficulty: Easy
- Product: Sausage & saffron sauce
- Time: 20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- 2 tablespoon EVOO
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 + 1/2 Sausage & saffron sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 500g bavette
- Boil the Babette (10 min) In the meantime:
- Add EVOO to pan on medium-low heat and then add the sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked Bavette "al dente" to pan along with a little of the cooking water, about 2-3 tablespoons.
- Simmer for an additional minute or so. Season with black pepper and EVOO and serve immediately. Buon appetito!
CHEF'S TIPS - For a richest and light version, you can also add 1 cup of tomato sauce along with sausage & saffron sauce and then garnish with Parmigiano cheese on top.
WINE PAIRING SUGGESTION: Libero Chianti DOCG