Bread soup and tomatoes soup have been from generations the main food for all children. It was
enough to cook some bread into water or stock together with garlic, salt and olive oil and the food was ready ! Tomatoes was an option. While garlic was salutary especially against worms and other diseases.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Product: Pappa al Pomodoro
- Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 jar of Pappa al Pomodoro Chef Libero
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) grated fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 50 grams sundried tomatoes
- Pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
How to taste and like it: here is a very easy to make at home as you need very few ingredients and it’s perfect for a fresh summer meal.
- Snap Chef Libero Pappa al Pomodoro and pour it into cups and keep in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Blend the cream with the grated mozzarella until you get a smooth paste.
- To assemble the dish, spoon a tablespoon of the mozzarella cream onto the centre of the dish, tip the pappa al pomodoro jelly on top and decorate with a sprig of fried celery and some julienned sundried tomatoes.
WINE PAIRING: Saraceni Volare Sparkling Pinot Grigio & pink grapefruit
...gourmet tuscan food directly at your home!