We are taking all possible steps to keep our customers, employees and partners safe. We're still working away as hard as ever, while following guidelines from the World Health Organization and local authorities. And we're happy to say that we're still shipping and delivery is guaranteed.
The World Health Organization (WHO), local authorities and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have stated that the likelihood of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is very low because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces.
Our logistic partners UPS and FedEx are following the guidance of global health experts at the WHO and CDC on preventing the spread of the virus. Their ongoing efforts include:
- Providing sanitizer and disinfectants to team members
- Promoting social distancing at security screening and on employee shuttles
- Disinfecting facilities more frequently
- Supplying gloves and personal protection equipment to team members where needed
- Implementing temperature checking of team members in some high risk areas
- Temperature self-monitoring by pilots per FAA Guidelines
- Disinfecting the cockpits, jumpseat areas, and aircraft lavatories